Sunday, February 27, 2005

I have observed and noticed something... many guys are in love with themselves. Perhaps, it's an ego thing. A lot of guys I know perceive themselves to be charismatic, witty, good looking, fit... you name it. They think very highly of themselves, tending to over-estimate their actual abilities. Mind you, it's not a bad thing, confidence is sexy, but if it borders on cockiness and arrogance... get out of my face. Cocky guys turn me off BIG TIME, no matter how cute they are.

Of course, us ladies love our men to be very sure of themselves, it gives us this sense of security. There is nothing more sexy than a guy who has a drive and is motivated and hard-working:) What I cannot condone is a guy who is dependent on you because he chooses to wallow in self-pity about his failures instead of actually doing something about it. In fact, pardon me for saying this, real men should not have to depend on a woman. That is my opinion, sorry if you don't agree, but I don't give two hoots. I am pissed by the idea of men taking money from their women. I've heard of women who support their boyfriends or husbands while they sit their lazy ass at home. Thank God my darling is not like that:)

In stark contrast, a lot of gals are really insecure about themselves, even though they are already so slim and pretty. Oh ho, you'll be surprised... There is always something we are not happy about. I am very guilty of that myself. I appear very confident but I am not. There are SO MANY things that I wanna improve on right now. I shan't list everything here but my main gripe is I feel fat, as always. As shallow as it may sound, my main goal right now is to lose weight til I am happy, and it is just as important as passing my driving test and my piano exam. I have a reason to be this way coz I've put on 7kg so don't tell me to shut up. My company is getting very tough on the BMI issue and though I'm in the safe range, I shall not be complacent.

If you think I'm bad, I have people who are in the 40kg to 50kg range tell me that they are fat. Puh-leassssssse, you're only fat if you're like 150cm and below. I am seriously damn irritated ok? I ever witnessed one incident in the public toilet. There was this girl who's really slim looking at herself in the mirror. She was with friends who are on the fleshy side. Then she started pinching imaginary fat on her tummy and telling her friends how fat she is. God, I wanted to slap that bitch upside down and wipe their smug look off her fuck face. She was like so totally rubbing it into her friends' faces if you get what I mean... CB lah... TMD. Anyway my point is, a person's insecurity can be very annoying to other people... so I shall make a conscious effort to shut up and keep my insecurities to myself. Unless of course, they're having the same sentiments as me, in the same situation and having the same goals:) There are very few people who are comfortable in their own skin and I respect that a lot. I think my baby has been VERY patient with me when I start my whining about how fat and ugly I look. I do that a lot. He doesn't tell me to shut the hell up and piss off. Not once. Instead, he tells me I look just fine and is really encouraging. I love him so much for that:) It makes me even more determined to look my best for him hehehe:)

Okie, think I'll stop here and go to sleep, gotta work really hard later on. Cya!

6 comments:

Rheon said...

hahaha i so agree with you! skinny as hell and still complaining... and the worst part is, when they find out people are trying to shape up, they criticise and say it's unhealthy, why do you wanna lose? blah blah... wtf! skinny asses can never comprehend the torture we go through... bah!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Dats determination babe! I dun even bother to exercise for these past 2 yrs...Haiz...I gez i better start working on it now...hehe

Anonymous said...

Its Julz btw...hehe

Anonymous said...

One thing that is worse than skinny girls who think they are fat: fat girls who think they are skinny. They wear mid-riff baring tight clothes and show off their flab and rolls to everybody. There oughtta be a law....

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

lolx.. ^Thomas^ *hear hear* but mayb when they lok at themselves in e mirror, they actualli dun c e rolls of flab? =p ^Suyin^ hey i was surprised tt u left mi another testi, thnx alot! n i realli identify wif wat ur sayin. i feel e same abt *u noe hu* i hope i dun fit into tt catrgory as well, but tell mi if u tink i do k.. *hugz*

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

erm, after rereadin, seems like im tokin abt e mid-riff plumpies category. juz to clarify, im nt tokin abt tt ya *lolx*