Thursday, February 24, 2005

Little did I know that my last flight to Perth will be the last time I'll be doing it with my team and my dear buddy, Jessica. There was a major team reshufflement... The times with my team were good when it lasted... I am feeling kinda wistful, as well as apprehensive about my new team. It is a relief to know that the inflight supervisor of my team is a very nice man... but I don't know about the rest, have not seen their names before.

I am suddenly so overwhelmed by the changes, I'll be rostered for Business Class training next month, another step up. For those of you who didn't know, we're only allowed to work in Business Class after 1 year of flying and I've only been flying for 8 months... The great thing is that I'll be seeing most of my batch mates again so I'm really happy:) My batch boy, Craig, msged me when I was in Perth. He said 4 of of us from the same batch are rostered for the Copenhagen flight we will be doing at the end of the month!!! You can imagine my excitement... What are the odds that 4 people from the same batch get rostered for the same flight and to Copenhagen too!! I say the odds are pretty slim but somehow it happened. Ooooh I just can't wait!:)

Aside from the fact that I am having a bad sore throat and a horrible flu, things are looking up. I hope it is not a relapse of the severe case of tonsillitis I had where I ended up in hospital... Gotta start taking care of my health and not over= exert myself... My baby was really sweet to me yesterday... Come to think of it, I'm really lucky to have someone love me so much... :)

I'm in a dilemma now... I do not know whether to go for my Grade 8 piano exam... I'm sure to fail coz I do not have time to practice coz of my job... I have lost the momentum and enthusiasm but my piano teacher says I can do it... I have til tmr to decide... I am so confused...

3 comments:

alhnom said...

Yippe for ur copahagen flight! and for Beng too! oh and GO for the piano test, babe, all that practice will be a waste if u don't! ur teacher has faith in u so have some in urself k? i have confidence u can do it! *hug*

Anonymous said...

Yea babe...Go for the test aand become a piano teacher! Hehe Gezz..Im so envy of u gtg to Copahagen!....Julz

Anonymous said...

What happend to AMS? Aren't you comming any more?

Big Hug... Yuan

www.yuantaou.blogspot.com