Saturday, February 26, 2005

I did it... This morning, I woke up to the barking of my two dogs, had my breakfast and sat my ass down to practice on the piano. Yep, I did it, despite the overwhelming urge to just laze or go back to sleep. Hah!:) It wasn't much, just about 40 minutes or so but hey it's a start! This is considering the fact that I only practice less than an hour every week... and my teacher says at my grade, I should be practicing 2 hours a day for a year... Oh God, can you imagine how far behind I am?? I have only 6 months to prepare for the exam and I'm like only halfway there. Now you know why i was so reluctant to go for the exam... and it's $300 to take the exam, 300 freaking bucks...

Still, I'm glad I have this new-found discipline, coz I like to be in control of my life. I absolutely hate it when things don't go my way but I can accept it. Lately, my life has been a little outta control and it's starting to worry me. I feel a new sense of responsibility to myself and the ones I love so I'll keep my drinking and partying to a minimum.

I feel much much better today. I can hear better now although the left ear is still stuck and the wheezing is gone. I'm so glad:) I believe I can start working out again soon hehe:) Told you I'm becoming addicted and anyhoo, it's not a bad thing, is it?

I need to do something about my hair soon. I hate it.

No comments: