Thursday, February 03, 2005

It has been quite awhile since I last updated my blog... no time to sit down and really think about how I wanna express my thoughts. It has been a hell of a week and I really, really enjoyed the last flight I did, which was dubai-istanbul. I have never met such a wonderful set of crew in all my months of flying... Yep! Had a great time, if only all flights were like this hehe:) There were some incidences that happened on board involving a passenger. I shall not say what coz I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so without getting into trouble. So if you wanna know, just ask me directly or something... I am so sleep-deprived I am surprised I still have so much energy... I'm not exactly burnt out but I'm more like mentally exhausted.

Damn, this entry has no direction whatsoever because my thoughts are in a whirlwind at the moment. I don't even have time to sit down and catch my breath. I only have 2 miserable off days and most of it is spent rushing from place to place. I really feel like I have a lot of unfinished business... I have so many things to think about and I am confused. That's right, I am just damn fucking confused and I don't feel good. Sometimes I wonder why I complicate my life with incessant thoughts. If only I could dictate my thoughts and feelings and choose exactly how I wanna feel and how I want things to turn out. If only. But it is all but a foolish whim. Hmmph:(

My baby and I hardly meet now coz our schedules always clash. Sometimes I feel like I am growing apart from him...:( When I have one pathetic off day in btw flights, he has night class... and now transport is a problem... *sigh* I miss my friends like crazy... I miss talking to them. I miss hanging out with them... I miss Nicole especially... :( I miss Judy and Julie but then again, I'm meeting them today!!!!!! YAY!!!!! So damn freaking happy... :) You have no idea.

I need to think and sort out my thoughts and feelings. I need to get them back in order. I just need to. Time to go get a reality check...

No comments: