Friday, February 18, 2005

No offense to the men in general out there but I don't believe how dense some guys can be, really.

My baby made a remark (probably only using half a brain at that time), thinking that it would make me feel better. Uh uh. If I'm some psychotic bitch, he's so gonna get it. Anyhoo, I did gave it to him, verbally and you know what? I don't feel like talking to him again. I shan't elaborate. Just that what he said made me so appalled, it couldn't have come at a worse time. It should not even have come out of his mouth.

Fuck. I just wanna give up.

Oh and btw, days and days of quarreling in a row does not bode well for a r/s does it? I don't know what to do anymore... Emotionally, this r/s is just too high maintainence. I'm too young for all that shit.

Just realized all my recent entries have a really negative tone. My life ain't that bad, honestly. It's just that the quarrels have affected me a lot and it seems to take precedence all the time, overshadowing all the few happy times I've had.

I once made a mistake of choosing my ex-b/f over my friends and til this day, I regret it. I'm not about to make the same mistake again. Screw it man, i just wanna be single now.

4 comments:

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Yo Suyin, haven met up since tt time.. n we seldom get e chance to do so...so i guez i'll juz have to blog to update u on my life. btw, hw do u add ur frenz blogs to ur page? i miss ya babe.. hope ur life gets sunnier...

Vanessa said...

Thanks:) but you are? I'll link you up once you tell me who you are hehe:)

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Haiyo... cant u tell by my damn 2pid writin style???? hehehehehe.. din u read my blog my dear?? Okai, guez who???? =p i'm nt like playin u.. bt i wanna c if u regconise my distinctive style of communicatin.. *gags* hit mi baq when u figure out ya..