Wednesday, February 09, 2005

So much for not hoping to get called up for flight. Hmmph!:( I was activated today for a Bali turnaround at 1 am and I had to leave the house at like 6.30am... Geez... Worst still, I was not even at home when they called me. Oh goodie, I kenna my favourite work position today man, B2!!! hahahaha!:) It basically means I have to operate as a flight steward. Had phobia initially after the messy Sydney flight I just did, but this time round, I managed well on my own and I'm darn proud of it.

I am so so so elated to have met up with Nicole yesterday:) Went over to her house just after my reunion dinner. We were both so happy to see each other we were practically wearing idiotic grins half the time hahaha, so silly man:) Together, we shared our woes and our confusion pertaining to certain issues in our lives. Going through similar emotional turmoil. *sigh* Anyhoo, I really missed her so much, I wish I could meet her everyday. hehehehe:) Now we sound like some soppy lesbian lovers lol;p

I'm literally in a shitty mood, fucking constipated and it's not half funny. No wonder my mood has been so toxic as well. I just feel like smashing every irritating piece of shit that gets in my way. Damn. Plus, I have been very troubled and stressed up over a lot of things lately. I need to think, damn I really need to think. But I am afraid, afraid of making the wrong decisions. Afraid of regretting. Just so much to think about. Hate being pessimistic so I'll pull myself together soon enough. Now, if only I could just take a dump...

No comments: