Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Finally, finally and oh finally, I AM BACK! Wonder why this trip seemed so long this time round and I was only away for 7 days! Anyway, it's good to be home and the sight of my 2 furry friends greeting me at the door this morning, more than makes up for any of the fatigue I am feeling.:)

My mom 'accused' me of not being enthusiastic about moving to the condo unit where we are gonna be putting up for the next 4 months, while our house is being renovated.

Sigh... I guess she is disappointed after all the effort she has put in, I mean it really is a lot of hassle and stress afterall... It is not because I am not excited about it. I'm so freaking tired that it is very hard to show enthusiasm. Whatever it is, I told her I'd go with her to see the unit in the evening if it makes her happy.

I'll talk more about the trip, the next time I blog, and I'll try to put up some pictures my team gal and I took at Ocean Park, once she sends them to me:)

Later then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Vanessa said...

Thanks Thomas!:) How have you been? Read your blog... how's Austin?

Anonymous said...

Austin is weird as usual :). It's a cool little town though. It's full of little mom&pop shops (do you use this phrase in singapore?), so its quite nice not to see Subway and McDonalds everywhere. and its just full of crazy people (literally and figuratively).