Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oooh, had another one of those midnight running cum catching-up sessions with Huiling very early this morning. Yep! I know it's crazy but I'm loving it! It was great catching up with my babe... we're both so busy that we have not talked to each other in quite awhile.

I have been slacking up on my diet and workouts. Time to keep that in check if I want to knock off that few stubborn pounds. I gotta be in control of myself and my life. I want to. I am getting restless and I need a new hobby, something that allows me to keep fit at the same time. Preferbly, NOT water sports, ain't gonna let no jellyfish attack me again.

Restless on a lovely Saturday afternoon, but I feel damn good:) Gonna head down to town now. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should start TKD again. Or even better one of those combat-cardio kickboxing things. Then you can get in shape and kick my ass.