Sunday, August 14, 2005

I left the house feeling great and came home feeling like crap. I slipped up again... ARGH! i really cannot take anything with too much sodium coz it causes me to bloat and have serious water retention. I simply hate it! I realized sometime back, just how many things I cannot eat without it causing some sort of unwelcomed reaction or another. The worst culprits are anything with too much sodium and anything made from beans and wheat. My body cannot tolerate milk very well too. Great, coz that eliminates more than half of my favourite food.:(

Other than that, I had an excellent day:) Caught the movie Sin City, a show I have been meaning to watch for a long time. I did not really enjoy it... kept flinching and covering my ears at all the violent and disturbing scenes, which were aplenty. It is just too dark and gory for my taste.:( Lost my appetite for awhile, but not long enough to keep me from eating junk haha! Damn!

I have this sudden interest in jade now, I am gonna buy one of a good quality, that is modern and goes with everything I wear. Maybe, I'll get one set and made into a charm to hang on my charm bracelet. I will make the moonstone and beautiful quartz crystal I already have into charms as well, IF I can find them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alhnom said...

hey babe, i found Sin City too gory too esp the ball-ripping scene. but i must commend the effects n details to make it like we were 'watching' a comic book. ;p

meet up soon?

Vanessa said...

That was utterly gross! I couldn't bear to watch, and after that he pounded the guy's face to a pulp:( I also hated the scene where Kevin has all his limbs cut off and then the dog comes and eats him alive and he does not scream once. Just sat there with a sick smile on his face. I was particularly disturbed about that scene...

Yeah babe, we must! Shall we do dinner on Monday or Tuesday? Let me know:) *hugz*

Anonymous said...

holy shit! ball-ripping scene? face-bludgeoning? I've gotta see this movie!!!

wow! do you still have that charm bracelet???? is it the same one from like 7 years ago?