Friday, August 19, 2005

It is uncanny how Nicky seems to understand every word that I say. Today, he was in my room, hanging out in the little 'cove' under my dressing table. I don't like him to be in my room coz his fur gets over everything and i'd be sneezing my head off in the middle of the night. So I said to him, "Why are you in my room?" He got up and walked out immediately.

Sometimes, my mom and I would talk to him and he'd be listening. When we sit down and have dinner and talk, he'd be eavesdropping. If he hears something he finds interesting, his face would perk up. I swear if he could talk, we'd be having proper conversations.

Definately, not your ordinary dog. Not by a long shot. We don't even need to groom him and his fur is always sleek and shining, with every hair in place. Now, I can't even wake up without my hair sticking out in funny directions. Heh.

3 comments:

alhnom said...

"What time oreydi???"

hahah, great to have met up with u n my babes yesterday man. julz' place is so nice huh? even thogh im no big fan of wood heh ;p

sorry if i was so crappy, girls, i was so shagged u knw.

anyways hope ur eye gets better, see u soon.

Anonymous said...

your dog sounds so smart. my dog is stupid. he's getting old, so he forgets his tricks. I'll tell him to "lie down" and he'll give me his paw. he's so confused! :)

Vanessa said...

Judy: Yeah it was really lovely seeing the both of you again:) I enjoyed myself so much.

Thanks babe... we shall meet up again soon, love ya!

Thomas: Only Nicky is smart, Miko is not too bright but she makes up for it for being very affectionate. She still pees outside the newspaper and she doesn't know how to give a paw. She just follow whatever Nicky does. Oh, but she can clean out Nicky's ears very well;)

lifeofatrader: I wasn't referring to my colleagues... I was referring to some passengers, hehe:) But you're right, politics are everywhere. Sad fact of life eh?