Sunday, August 14, 2005

Is it possible to feel over the moon and fucked up at the same time? well, that's exactly how I feel now... Fucked up coz of PMS, it sucks. My mood swings are unpredictable and terrible and I really can't help it. I almost turned purple in the face from all the effort to keep myself from lashing out at people. I went for a facial today. It took 2 hours and it was quite a torture for someone who can't keep her ass still. I kept fidgeting about. Oh and my face hurts too.:(

But then I am freaking happy at the same time. I now know where to get lovely gemstone jewellery in modern designs. I got a jade ring today, just a plain, simple band but of a high quality. I am gonna have fun seeing it slowly turn a darker green and developing a character all on its own. I was eyeing some other pieces as well but I controlled myself haha:) One at a time.

Today's the 14th and the day that my ex-b/f and I got back together, on the same date that we first started our relationship. Nearly 6 months have passed since it ended. Hopefully, it'll be stronger than ever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really sucks that your blog is getting spammed :(