Monday, August 01, 2005

Miko had all her fur shaved off on Sunday. Gone is her exuberence and confidence. It is amusing to note how different a dog is without their fur hehe:) Every movement she makes is so tentative and unsure and she looks at us with really, really sad eyes. My mom and I bought her a pink t-shirt meant for babies so she won't feel too cold. It fitted her surprisingly well. Damn freaking funny hahaha:)

Nicky, in stark contrast, looks glorious with his fur neatly trimmed. So handsome. Poor Miko, at least she'll be getting more cuddles from me coz she won't make me sneeze anymore.

I'm fucking exhausted and tired to the bone. Can feel the onset of a sore throat and flu and I'm flying off to London tomorrow morning... Pray for me. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that passenger is obviously troubled and of uncouthly mannerisms. don't waste yr time with a piece of shit. good' that u made him look like a complete ass. U go girl!

Anonymous said...

Dun let these ppl upset you! You see them once and you won't probably see them again for the rest of your life so don't bother getting affected by them.

On a lighter note,can imagine how cute your doggies are but issit it a bit inhumane to trim all her fur?! It's like making you bald! I'm sure you feel naked without your hair,same for animals!

(sorry ah,i was volunteer at SPCA during skool days so forgive my rantings!)

Anyway take care and have a good flt! LHR is pretty boring at times,esp now!

Anonymous said...

customers are assholes.

There used to be an old lady who would harrass me *every* morning back when i was working in the bakery. "these donuts look old", "these muffins aren't big enough", "why did you guys raise the price of the french bread", "there aren't enough blueberries in this muffin". everyday. I could have cheerfully throttled her. :)

can you post pics of your dogs post-haircut?