Friday, August 12, 2005

I still love my job after all. It is a great feeling to have passengers come up to me at the end of the flight, saying that they enjoyed the inflight service and that Singapore Airlines is the best.:) Of course, some other people who have had not-so-pleasant experiences, would beg to differ. But on the whole, I would say the airline still manages to meet most customers' expectations. It makes the hardwork all worthwhile, knowing that it is appreciated.

As my team's Leading Steward aptly put it in mock broken Singlish, 'Singapore Airlines Lumber One!' (Number One) That guy is damn funny haha:)

I didn't get to visit any of the wildlife parks because no one wanted to go and it is dangerous for me to go alone. Really sad about it though.:( Ah well, since it's winter, most of the animals would be hibernating anyway. Some other time perhaps... I bought a hematite bracelet. It is a kind of iron ore with magnetic properties and it is believed to enhance focus, concentration, will-power, confidence, optimism, trust and stability. Hematite is a stone for the mind. It helps one to "sort-out" things in one's mind and can be used for mental attunement,memory enhancement, original thinking and technical knowledge. I also got a Golden Obsidian gemstone, believed to help increase self-control and aid in eliminating bad habits. I got it because it was the first one I picked up and liked out of an endless array of gems. It is a real beauty and I love it! Call me old-fashioned, but I do believe in the metaphysical properties of crystals.

It's good to come back to two furry faces greeting me at the door when I came back this morning. Nicky was being an ass as usual, barking his head off, but I believe he was just excited to see me.:) I think he is jealous of Miko's pink cardigan. When my mom puts on the cardigan for her at night, he would remove it when she's sleeping. It's just so adorable and silly at the same time.:) I am not going to post up her picture yet, too lazy to upload any as you can see from my ultra plain site heh;p All in due time...

I am so looking forward to my weekend, sometimes, the simplest things in life bring the greatest pleasure. Life is good:)

No comments: