Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I am torn. I'm excited as it is my first time to San Francisco, via Hong Kong, but at the same time, I can't bear to be away for nearly 8 days:( I will miss my darling especially... I only get to see him once a week if I'm lucky. I'm such a baby... but I will deal. I must really get a lap top very soon so I can still keep in touch with all my friends even when I'm overseas.

The roaming sms application rocks. I can msg all I want from overseas and the amount I have to pay for my phone bill is still pretty decent. It is a god-send.

On a brighter note, the SHOPPING!!! I'll be in heaven. I am not big on busting my entire allowance on a shopping trip. But San Francisco and Hong Kong! I'll do my best to limit the damage hehe:)

My heart feels a little heavy now at the thought of leaving and I do not really have the appetite to eat. Oh well, I'll be okay once I reach the airport.:)

I feel a little guilty that I have been neglecting some friends, I really have no time for myself, no time at all, but I'll have 3 days off when I am back. Jeannie, if you're reading this, I'll contact you when I am back. It has been quite awhile...

I should be packing now. I will miss everyone! *hugz*

2 comments:

Rheon said...

i know how u feel! everytime i gotta go for a long flight my heart aches. i used to wonder is it that difficult... now i know.. ha.. oh well, like u said, it gets better once you step into control centre. enjoy the shopping!

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Thanks babe!!! Really appreciate your thoughtfullness.

Will yak your ear off when we get a chance to meet up! Hehehe

I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip =)