Monday, August 08, 2005

I hardly have the time to sit down and take a breather and settle in before I have to fly off again. I had a rude shock this morning. I kept thinking I have another day off when, in actual fact, I'm supposed to fly off tonight, just that my reporting time is after midnight. That means, I was cheated of an off day!!!:(

The only consolation I have is that I finally met up with Nicole, celebrated her birthday and spent a great day at km8 in Sentosa with her. Really, really miss her company even as I type this. A certain sweet darling of mine has been so so patient with me... I will miss him the most.

I'm going for my run... I hope I will feel better, then off to Johannesburg. My first time there, I wish I can bring my darling with me...

2 comments:

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Babe, i wanna see Miko in her pink baby tee.. Lolx

Post pix ya..

Anyway, have a nice time in Johannesburg *hugz*

Anonymous said...

How was Johannesburg? I realize I have absolutely no mental picture of how that place looks or feels. I'd like to hear your impressions. What do they eat there?

I second the request for dog pictures.