Sunday, January 22, 2006

I did not screw up today. Despite having had only 3 hours' of sleep and being assigned a work position that I was totally unfamiliar with, on a heavy load. It was so hectic that I had no time to stop and think, kinda like running on auto-pilot. My day was rife with anxiety, but somehow, I knew what to do... Thanks to an excellent complex leader and crew working in business class. It was the best Manila turn I have ever done, exactly like he said it would be heh:)

I had to give church a miss today because I got activated for this flight. What a bummer... I have to work for most Sundays next month, so I don't know when's the next time I'll be around to attend the service.

Caught Memoirs of a Geisha last night with my baby, Nicole and Botak. Couple date heh:) The entire show is very slow-moving but it slowly reels you into its storyline... and what a beautiful but sad story it is, right til the very end. In a metaphorical way of sorts, the movie tells us that if we want something badly enough, we have the will to make things happen, along with a touch of what fate
has in store for us. No matter how long it takes, or how many times we fall along the way, it is that single purpose that will keep us going.

Come to think of it, how very true... Another sign perhaps?:)

No comments: