Saturday, January 28, 2006

I like observing people in nonchalant sort of fashion and to put it diplomatically, her behavior was 'interesting' to say the least...

The way some people carry themselves never fails to surprise me, til this very day. Talk about class... or rather, the lack of it. We are not talking about children or even teenagers here, we're talking about adults. Freaking adults, mind you.

To cut a long story short, working with someone who swears, bangs and throws things around was well, 'interesting' hehe:) Sometimes, I wonder if it's in the sadistic nature of disgruntled individuals to extend their unhappiness to make themselves feel better.

Anyhoo, negativity of this sort slides off me like water off a duck's back. The rest of my colleagues were excellent so on the contrary, my mood improved significantly. I just know that I will not allow myself to act like that, especially not at work. Leave all the shit behind and wallow in it only when you're alone.

Despite discovering even more obstacles, I'm feeling good. Just praying for a miracle now and taking things easy. All in good time...

Today's the eve of the Chinese New Year. I wish everyone prosperity, good health and good fortune. May the Year of the Dog be smooth-sailing and fulfilling for all!

No comments: