Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This morning, I woke up with a leaden heart. Went online and talked to a few friends on MSN, felt slightly better.

My of my friends was nice enough to get me this book, Manual of the Warrior of Light by Paul Coelho. Today, he shared a quote from the book:

The battles in life are always ongoing, you never lost, you just take a break. Then you strike back when the time is right.

It is not the exact words but the gist of the meaning is there. I like that a lot. Looking forward to getting the book in my box. Will be flying to Shanghai this afternoon, hope all goes well.

And I know I'll be alright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely. :)

yi

BBIguana said...

Hi babe..
glad dat u are feeling beter now...
take care... and we chat again soon k? =)

Anonymous said...

Have you read Coelho before?