Sunday, January 29, 2006

Recently, I have been feeling this tight feeling about my chest area and I feel short of breath at times. Still, my condition is not so bad as to deter me from reporting for work later in the afternoon.

To my pleasant surprise, my mom said she wanted to to follow my brother and I to church this morning. Honestly, I was really very pleased about it and the three of us met Judy and her sister at the church itself.

Even though I am not feeling too well, it is a brilliant start to the Chinese New Year and it so happens, that the 1st day falls on a Sunday. The pastor was engaging, funny and yet addressed many issues that has been plaguing my thoughts. It is almost uncanny how I get answers just by attending a service.

I am going to continually improve myself in all aspects of my life, and adding to that, spiritual growth.

Sidetracking now, it is nice to know people care, we all need that. It is wonderful, how a msg from a friend can make your day. I'm off to Hong Kong now. See ya all and once again, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Lunar New Year , Vanessa ! :D May U and your family enjoy good health , wealth and happiness in the new year and always .
P/s : Gotta take care of those lungs . :p
Cheers ,
Ranz

alhnom said...

Hey babe,
Great to have you attend Covenant with me but having ur mom n bro along is PRICELESS! Hope to have u and themselves next week and more to come! Take care dearie and we'd catch up when u get back! =)

May you and ur family enjoy the prosperity and good health this lunar new year! Gong xi gong xi!

Love,
Judy