Monday, January 09, 2006

I've been activated to do a flight to Brisbane (again?)... Will be away for 4 days this time. I'm actually glad to get away, need to be alone, but I'll miss my darling dearly... As always when I have to go to work.

I am bloody pissed after reading a friend's latest blog entry. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure another friend has told her something I did not want EVERYONE to know about. Anyway. fuck it, no big issue there. But I guess for some things, it's better not to say too much.

For every year that I grow older, I learn to say less. Perhaps, it is the wise thing to do.

I'm going to bed. Ta.

1 comment:

alhnom said...

Not all's sworn to secrecy eh? Oh well, befriend many but trust a few. Call me when u get back, hope to have a heart chat with u dearie. Take care.