Sunday, January 15, 2006

I feel alive again after that short, albeit dreary period I experienced this month. Feels good to bounce back again. The sun really brings out the cheer in my heart. I am glad the monsoon season is over. I hate the rain, I always have, and I hate the cold even more. I don't look foward to the flight to Zurich tonight as I'll be travelling to a much colder country...

Almost everyone I know who is studying in colder countries now are feeling down and depressed, because of the horrible weather. See what I mean? Luckily I only have to endure it for 2 nights.

Things are falling into place again, having faith does wonders. Somehow things always work out, they always do and I believe in that. I am grateful for the whatever I have in life right now but I want more. That vision is still within my sight. I've gotta tell myself not to be impatient, one thing at a time... One thing at a time.

I am stepping into a church for the first time in ages, even though I am a Christian. It will be interesting. Later...

No comments: