Monday, September 15, 2008

Found my missing earring at the last place I'd think of looking. I had searched everywhere the night before, but to no avail. Then yesterday, as I was walking to the car, I looked down and at the exact spot that I cast my glance, I saw my earring lying on the gravel. What luck!

I was feeling a lot of love yesterday and I like myself that way so much more. It is not enough for others to love me, because I would want to return the love. I had mentioned in my earlier posts that I was feeling dead and that I needed to do something to feel alive. Well, it was right under my nose the whole time. Sometimes when we are too busy wallowing in negativity, we don't see what is clearly in front of us.

I am well aware that I was allowing the negative feelings to poison my mind, so I prayed to the Lord to open my spiritual eyes, and He did. Love, in any form, does conquer all.

I did not run at all last week as I did not want to aggravate my battle with a virus that has been going around. Besides, the weather sucked all week so I decided not to push things, which is probably a wise decision.

All that aside, this week will be a crucial week for me. Since there are only 2 decent weather days the entire week, I can only do my best and pray for a stroke of luck. If I miss that window, then it will just be a matter of time and that I will make the most out of the situation.

All in good time.

No comments: