Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nabei, still waiting and because of that, I have nothing much to update. For the past 2 weeks, I have become a slave to the ever-changing weather and it does not seem to yield enough to create that small window of opportunity which I need. So I have nothing to do except to wait.

This leaves me plenty of time to be a mini bitch to Viv and to watch all the shows and movies that I want. I also sleep a lot earlier and more than I usually do, no complaints there. I really prefer having something constructive to do, but til then, I have not much control over the situation. But once I get this over and done with, I will go full throttle.

Ah well, things will take a turn for the better at some stage. It is hard work curbing the natural impatience in me.

No comments: