Saturday, September 27, 2008

I do realize I sound quite negative in my more recent posts but it is merely to let off steam. I will be ok once I have ranted. Although things have not been going all that smoothly, I have had quite a bit of help along the way, just that some factors is simply out of everyone's hands. In this aspect, I have been very blessed, just that I have allowed the accumulation of all these events to finally get to me.

A friend of mine actually set me straight with some words of encouragement, he said some of the best start off the slowest. To be here is already a feat I never imagined possible, so even though I am slow now, I have my mind set on being good.

The motto of my primary school comes back to mind, "The best that we can be." So I shall give it my best, may the momentum start again.

No comments: