Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have come across very dedicated instructors who are veterans in this field, but yet make concerted efforts to impart their skills and knowledge. That kind of dedication truly wins my respect and it is definately an inspiration to me.

There is a new stirring in my heart and a sudden shift in attitude towards learning. I am eager to know as much as I can, understand why some things are done a certain way and how to arrive at a decision. It is as if a light bulb has just exploded with light in my head and the picture now becomes much clearer than before.

I am a jack of many trades and an ace in none. But I will definately work for something that fuels my enthusiasm. Without a doubt, I know I have made the right decision to pursue this.

Without a doubt at all.

No comments: