Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a pig I am. For the past 2 months, I have been indulging in all sorts of junk food that I normally avoid. The only meal that is even remotely healthy is my breakfast. Despite this, I am still slowly losing weight, something which I am of course, not complaining about! Rather than abstain, I just satisfy my cravings and keep the portions small. I am done with painstakingly reading the labels of everything I consume, I just eat whatever I like but in moderation.

While health nut in me has gone back into the closet, I still enjoy exercise and have made it a part of my lifestyle. Lately, I have been running faster and more regularly, and that definately plays a huge part. So far so good, I am happy enough for now but ultimately, the goal is to be even more trim. Who doesn't like to look nice in clothes and pictures? I know for a fact, I do.

Since I don't get to do anything really productive until I clear this hurdle, I will make this my happy little project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! heard the news that u are abroad. Take care ya? And all the best! Seems like u are very sad in ur previous posts.. u will be fine!! :D muaks

Vanessa said...

Hey Ailin,

You're the last person I expected to hear from but thanks a lot for your concern. It is just a passing phase but yep, I will be fine. Hugz!=)