Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I don't believe this, the situation just keeps getting worse. To add on to everything, my instructor hurt her back and she will be on medical leave for the rest of the week. This does not bode well for me as I may have to be reassigned to another instructor due to latency issues.

Not that it will do much good anyway because the winds are not letting up. By the time the weather gets better, it would have been 2 weeks since I have my hands on the controls. That, on top of the 10 days I had to wait prior to doing the last 2 sorties.

The absolute lack of continuity will definitely affect my performance somewhat but that does not present much of a problem, yet. The feeling of incredulity has passed and has been replaced with one of tired resignation.

I do believe however, things will look up because they always do.

No comments: