Friday, July 07, 2006

It is a endless cycle of physical exhaustion and I am down to my very last reserves of energy. At least it is not emotional exhaustion that I have to contend with, but then again I do not really know.

At this point of time, I am very glad that I am single but on the flip side of the coin, it'd be nice to have a special someone by my side, especially on a Friday night. I have had my opportunities to remain in a long-term relationship or to get into new ones. But at the end of the day, I know they will not work out. It is always that fucking big picture we all got to look at.

I am feeling very moody and I do not feel like talking very much. I do not feeling like going out, nor do I welcome the idea of strange men coming to talk to me and my gal friend at the place we are gonna hang out.

I will try my best not to be a party pooper tonight. I will try.

There is a perfectly good excuse for all these though. It is the PMS talking.

No comments: