Thursday, July 20, 2006

The three of us met up again for the evening. Judy, Julz and I. I love those gals and it was nice to see the glow and smile on Judy's face again. We had a smashing good time because we were all in good spirits. I am very happy about certain events that took place today and tonight, a conversation got me wondering about a few things.

Still, I feel at peace, despite knowing for sure that I was never the one. Strangely, I did not feel as dejected as I thought I would be. What is left is this sense of deep-seated calm that I can feel resonating throughout my being. Maybe deep down, I might have known it all along...

I like something I read tonight, and I would like to share it before turning in.

In All things, there is a pattern, a rhythm.
But there would be a
state of chaos and insanity
prevalent around us if we
moved against the flow of the universe.

Perhaps, I should just allow my heart and soul to go where the pull is the strongest... and then pray and have faith that it will turn out to be the best. Then, there would be no regrets.

Tonight, I will pray with all my heart.

1 comment:

PalliativeDrug said...

Well, Vanessa... life is short, play hard. And enjoy to the fullest while we're still young. That's my motto now (altho I'm not THAT young anymore).. hahaha... but right now, I'm really enjoying the singlehood. I get to do a lot of things... and honestly, right now, I dunno if I will give up my time for another person. Maybe not just yet.