Saturday, July 15, 2006

Nicky waddled into the study room when I got up this morning and started pounding on the piano keys. He lay right underneath the piano stool I was seating on. We have another music lover in the house!

By the way, Nicky is no duck, just a very fat Shetland Sheepdog.;p

Then, we sat down on the floor together and watched this week's episode of SG Idol which my mommy taped. He is becoming more endearing by the day... I really love him.
I can't decide with Idol I like, but I think I like Paul Twohill best. I love his originality and when he performs, he makes me sit up. I even rewind and watch it again whereas I yawn and fast forward most of the other performances hehe. And it doesn't hurt that he sings the songs I like.

Gotta go now, muakz muakz everyone.

No comments: