Saturday, July 29, 2006

TMD.

I have spent the last freaking 5 hours messing around with my lap top. Installing all sorts of shit and transferring files from my desk top computer to the notebook using my brother's Creative MP3 player which also doubles up as a 4GB removable hard disk.

NABEI *toot toot* (censored)

Oh, and the battery happily went flat on me while I was in the MIDST of doing everything, because I had exceeded the 3 1/2 hours of usage time.

*toot toot toot* (censored)

Being surrounded by wires and devices is so not funny at all. If I have to do this all over again, I will freaking scream. With my limited amount of IT savvy, I gave myself a crash course with a bit of my bro's help. I figured everything else on my own without an instruction manual.

Everything was in an organized mess but I knew what was doing. Cannot lah... really cannot... I don't have the patience for this. Teehee! Well, at least I got it over and done with, now all I have to do is to charge the battery when I wake up later.

Then I'll fly to Zurich and go all anal on renaming my files and making sure that they are transferred to the right folders I have designated for them.

Now, I'd better get some rest to ease my throbbing head.

No comments: