Monday, December 13, 2004

Have you ever heard of the saying "Curiosity killed the cat"? I am a very firm believer of this quote and I'm speaking from my own experiences which I shan't elaborate on. All I can say is, they weren't good experiences and I have learnt the hard way... Anyway, I was reminded of this quote coz of the talk I had with my darling. Lately, he has been demanding to know a lot of things, things which I find are kinda out of point. When I refuse to tell him, he gets even more curious and he won't talk to me until I tell him what he wants to know. Let me just emphasize that it's not that I have something to hide, it's just that I have my moods and I do not like to entertain questions which I deem are silly and out of point. When I ask him why he wants to know, he just said he's a very curious person. So I told him that if doesn't stop this shit, he'll get his fingers burnt one day. Silly baby... heh.

I dropped my phone yesterday!!! Was so upset since it's only a few days old and it has scratches now:( It's fortunate it's not a PDA smartphone or a Motorola Razr V3... else I'd be cussing all the way. Oh well... my block leave is coming to an end, gotta work again this Thursday and I can bet I'll be working my ass off. It's the holiday season after all and I have flights to all the popular holiday destinations...

Anyhoo, I attended my gal friend's wedding yesterday! I don't know why but I feel so happy for her. I know that the man who's now her husband, will treat her very well and she deserves all of it. Speaking of which, I wonder what it's like to be married? It'll be some years before it'll be my turn to walk down the aisle... or maybe not... Moving on, I caught National Treasure on Saturday. It's quite a good show, everything in the storyline fits nicely together and it was nicely wrapped up. Not like Alexander, which was a crap show. Enough said.

My poor baby... think he's under a lot of stress, he's so busy with army and his part-time degree course that he hardly has time for himself, much less, time for me. I admit I have not been helping by being a bitch sometimes... I apologized to him yesterday though... I will make the effort to be more understanding and everything... :)

1 comment:

Ailin | The Bitch said...

arghhh..so good..manage to watch National Treasure! Hey, kinda ironic.. i'm gg to meet u soon and i am still leaving a comment! hahahaha.. Well, bite on and love ur "baby" as much as u want! Someone who loves u so much and whom u love so much doensn't come by often! So, i hope to recieve wedding invitations from u 2 hor. *winks* Oei Ben, Marry her fast ar.. kekeke..kidding la.. hope u guys dun get mad at me.. ;) Anyway, all the best to u guys!!!