Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm back! Back from Melbourne and from the despondent mood of my earlier post... I'm glad I listened to my gal friend and called him before I left. I'm the sort of person who has to have things settled, no 'unfinished business' shit for me. So anyhoo, he was willing to talk this time round an I guess things are looking up at least. But it won't be the same anymore, not for some time. Oh well...

At least I was able to go to work without that emotional tangle bogging my spirits and my mind down. The load to Melbourne was full on both ways and up. Was a busy, busy, busy flight. Encountered a grouchy and unaccomodating passenger seated on my side of the aisle. Luckily, I managed to appease him by changing his seat coz his entertainment system was down. It was still not working despite having it reset twice. He only wanted a window seat or an aisle seat which was a challenge coz the load was so full. Thank God there was a window seat in front and I had to find space to stow his stupid luggage. It was so damn heavy and he just stood there while I opened all the overhead compartments to look for space. It was all full, I had to rearrange everything. All this at the busiest time of the flight. Sheesh... At least, he was quiet after that.

Was quite a challenging flight for me. The main reason being my contact lenses. I wore the wrong pair and since I was crying before the flight, my eyes were so dry and my vision was so blur, I felt like I was in a daze half the time. Eyedrops didn't work at all. My nose and ears were blocked. I couldn't breathe or hear properly and I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before. Wah lau eh...

One bitchy colleague made made me slap her bloody face. Fortunately for me, I didn't have to work with her. She was one of the more senior ones. Since I was still relatively new, she was not so nice to me. She was not nice to the other junior crew as well. But was all sweet and smiling to the more senior crew. Lol... I can only conclude one thing, it goes to show how sincere she really is. I mean if you're really nice, you're nice to everyone. You don't pick and choose who you want to be nice to.

Nice Sunday ahead of me, feels good to be back:) To everyone who was concerned about me... Thank you... Cheered up me:)


1 comment:

alhnom said...

Heh heh Van, u're back. mizzed ya babe!
am i dat galfren u listened to? *wink*