Friday, December 10, 2004

I witnessed something which I found amusing when I met my cousin, Ailin for lunch this afternoon. We walked out of Raffles Place MRT station and saw a rather large crowd at the entrance. There was quite a ruckus and that piqued our curiosity and so we walked closer. People were actually swarming over, like ants, for a free copy of the TODAY newspaper. Wah lau eh... please man, it's just a freaking newspaper? But you should have seen the way some of them were going for their free copy, like so freaking scared they won't have their FREE copy. Honestly, what gives? Sheeesh...

Had sushi with Ailin and we had a good long talk. I really enjoyed her company... I mean we used to be so close and it's rather rare we have such an opportunity to meet up, much less talk:) She had a 2 hour lunch break since her boss was not around wahahaha:)

So it's a rainy Friday night and I'm at home now. Home on a Friday, while my baby is partying away at China Black, without me! Ah well, guys need their space too, ain't that right? I'll just enjoy a quiet night in.:)

No comments: