Thursday, December 23, 2004

This is the 3rd Christmas that my baby and I are together, only that this time I won't be spending it with him.:( If it's any consolation, I'll be be able to spend New Year's Eve and New Year with him. Yep! It's a brand new year and a brand new start. Not just for me, but for everyone. I will think of a list of New Year Resolutions and I'll try my best not to break any of it, or rather most of it heh:)

Anyhoo, it's been a while since I updated. Nothing much going on with my life coz it's all good at the mo. Strange, but I don't feel the Christmas mood at all. When I go and walk about town, all I see are people, people and more people. Enough to kill my mood for shopping and savouring the Christmassy sights. My mom did not even take out the Christmas tree this year coz of my 2 dogs. Knowing them, they'll just destroy the tree and play with the decorations heh... I'll be spending Christmas in London, together with my team. Though, it is not the same as spending it with my loved ones. Oh well...

Nevertheless, I hope this Christmas of 2004 will be a meaningful and fulfilling one. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may it be filled with joy, laughter and peace!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

How do i leave my name in this blogger stuff? My navigational skills is so badddddd.

I got scheduled for work at christmas at 7am...but later it was cancelled...so this christmas will be home and rest for me.

I hope you will have a peaceful time at Christmas...on that day..pick up a bible and read on the Jesus birth...that is the reason for Christmas.!!

Sincerely
Alvin
(friendster surfer)
alvinleekengsoon@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

The crowds are out this Christmas...weather's warm n humid...it should be cold this christmas with light showers.

A shop in Toa Payoh has started selling Chinese new year clothes...unbelievable!! It is so early.
There is no sense of christmas for them.

Trust u have a good time in UK.

Sincerely
alvin

3xPro said...

Thanks for caring and nice wishes. Hope you're having nice time in London!