Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm in a state of confusion. So many plans for myself, so many things I wanna do and accomplish. It's all not taking shape yet as I don't know where to start. I am exploring a few avenues, but I won't venture into it unless I know I can make it. I need to find that special meaning in life. Something to live for and something to look forward to. I don't want to go through the motions of 'just doing my job'. Everyone needs a drive and passion for something in order to excel. I just want to find that motivation so I can be the best at what i love to do... I really look up to those people who overcame the greatest odds and have acheived do much for themselves. I hope I can be like that one day:)

2 comments:

Ailin | The Bitch said...

Well, even if u have the slightest chance of making it, u should still try! And i think u are just overcoming the biggest obstacle for now, yourself and if you can overcome this obstacle, u can overcome anything my dear. =D

3xPro said...

Looks like we are online at the same time, so I just wanted to say HI.

If you click on  Site Meter for 3xPro on my page, you'll see 202.156.2.# (that's you I guess) and 213.137.125.# (me).