Monday, December 27, 2004

Heya everyone, just got home from London this afternoon. Spent Christmas eve and Christmas there. Overall, it was okay, just a nice quiet celebration with the crew at the hotel, nothing too fancy. It was so cold in London. I've not experenced such cold. When I was walking on the streets, my ears were actually frozen and I had a headache. I was so worried my ears would freeze and drop off lol;p There was nothing much to see or buy as most of the shops were closed. Just as well, I had no mood to shop anyway.

I am rather hurt and disappointed by the cool reception that I got from him. I mean I was away for like 5 days and he just didn't even give a damn. I was so looking forward to talk to him when I got back and he had to rain on my parade. In fact, he only called me to ask what I'm doing and he was so cold and abrupt and had nothing to say to me. Just wasn't acting like his usual self. When I tried to ask him what was eating him. Just gave me sarcastic remarks. Bloody fuck, he was not happy I did not call or message him rightaway when I touched down. Do I deserve it? I do not think so. Yeah, I know he's tired, but what about me? I worked for 13 hours and I still have to adjust to the jet lag. He's right when he told me it is just not gonna be the same anymore after the fallout that we had. I'm beginning to see it now... that sucks, it really does. Just feeling really shit right now. Maybe it just ain't worth it.

Anyhoo, gonna crash right now, see ya...

No comments: