Thursday, December 02, 2004

TAUFIK WON!!!!! Our first ever Singapore Idol and he is sure as hell gonna do us proud!:) He was amazing last night, I never knew such talent existed in Singapore, never! To be honest, I voted for Sylvester coz I couldn't decide who I liked better and I figured Taufik would be getting more votes and that he didn't need my vote. I would be happy if either of them won anyway coz they are both very special in their own right:)

Touched yesterday morning, feels good to be back from Frankfurt! Though, I really enjoyed the flight, the station and working with the crew. It was all good! Excellent in fact! If only every flight can be like this then I won't have qualms about working at all without that sense of dread. The 'P' is missing beside my name on the crew list now. Makes a difference I feel. I can work better if people feel like they don't have to look out for me all the time. :)

All in all, life is good, feeling fat yet again so I'm gonna do something about it. I'm forever feeling fat grrrrr...:( I wonder how long this feeling of calm will last? I feel like I can't enjoy being happy fully, coz it usually means something bad will happen after that, it's a cycle.

Went with my dad to see the doctor this morning. He had a fall and a very bad gash on his hand, and he couldn't move his shoulder and had slight difficulty breathing. That silly man didn't wake me up at night to go to the doctor, suffered for over 10 hours with the pain. The wound looked pretty bad and he put tissue paper over it. Tissue paper over an open wound?? *smacks forehead* Anyway, he feels better after he got the wound cleaned up, so that's a consolation to me as well. I am very worried about him though...:(

No comments: