Wednesday, December 08, 2004

If you want very toned abs, do Pilates. Need very strong abdominal muscles and every move seems to emphasize on the abs. It involves very controlled movements and I had a great workout without really breaking a sweat. Think I'm gonna source for some videos on Pilates, then I can do it at home if I'm not free to go for class. Gonna try Yoga next.

Didn't plan to club tonight but I did anyway, last minute thingie. Didn't sit too well with my baby I think... we'll see what happens later on hmm? So anyhoo, I just got back from clubbing at China Black. It has been like 2 years since the last time I went there... was with my 2 cousins and we joined up with her cousin and his friends. I managed to dance quite a bit even though I seem to have lost my zest for partying. It just isn't as fun as it used to be, age must be catching up on me man:( Surprised that I did not even touch alcohol heh;p Overall, it was just ok, nothing fantastic though. More importantly, I enjoyed my cousins' company:)

Time to crash. See ya!

1 comment:

Rheon said...

hey Vanessa!
pilates is great toning! ha...my ballet teacher is a pilates instructor too. she recommends going for classes for starters,just to get the techniques right. where are you going for classes currently?? ha i must be more disciplined like you heh... enjoy your leave! :)
cheerios!
brenda