Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Today's the official start of my block leave, could have gone for a holiday if not for the person who plans our rosters. What I know is, i was originally allocated block leave from the 15th to the 23rd, but somehow my leave got brought forward so it was too late to make any plans by then. Disapointed, yes but oh well.... there's always January.

Having my monthly relapse of anti-social tendencies again. Just not in the mood to meet up for 'coffee' or 'lunch' or 'drinks' or what have you. It is getting harder for me to allow people who are not originally close to me to begin with, get close to me. I guess this stems from the fact that my baby doesn't like it, esp. if they are guys heh... A good thing? Perhaps, less complications, as it has constantly been the source of trouble for me in the past. I will always have time for those I consider my close friends though... those who have seen my lil' bitch fits and yet still able to look past that to see the 'good in me'. haha;p

Speaking of which, my baby caused me to have a hissy fit last night. Amazing how he can rile me up like that. Still a bit buay song (unhappy) today hehehe:) It's a silly love-hate relationship. ARGHhHHh! He won't be able to make me this frustrated if I didn't love him so much...

I have done a lot of damage to my bank account lately. Scary. Thank God, I am able to discipline myself to spend within my means and surprise, surprise, I actually have a long-term savings plan.:) Anyhoo, I accompanied my dad to see his physiotherapist 2 days back, thank god he didn't fracture or break any bones when he fell. He is so much better now and I am relieved. Got to change his dressing later on, at least his wound is healing pretty nicely:)

Oooh, and I got a new phone! Sony Ericsson K700i. Definately not the latest model but I've been eyeing in since it was first released. Gonna familiarize myself with it when I get home... Gotta get ready for my first pilates class now. Ta!

No comments: