Thursday, December 09, 2004

I cried tonight. What a way to end an already screwed up night eh? As if things couldn't get worse. For starters, we (my buddy and I) waited an hour plus for our team gal to arrive at Attica. During which, we had to endure this tai tai friend of hers who arrived earlier. She was damn scary by the way, looks like the sort who can gobble you up and spit you out whole. She was quite loud in my opinion. *shudders* Anyhoo, we decided we just had to leave. It would have been social suicide to stay longer. I can only conclude that I'm not cut out to be a tai tai, yet. hehe;p

Jess and I decided to head down to zouk for fun and suss out the scene. The last time i went to Zouk on a Wednesday night was like 2 years back. I swear the crowd has doubled since. We took 15 mins just to get out. No joke. What's the fucking point of clubbing when everyone is so pressed together that there is no room to dance? Thank God I wore high heels, else I'd have been suffocated and most probably horrors of all horrors, have the misfortune of being a victim of BO. And what the hell? I hate it when people smoke while squeezing through the crowd. Like hello? Fucking no brains and just blardy inconsiderate. Really feel like taking their cigarettes and stubbing it out on their foreheads. Jess felt the same as I did but luckily we had each other so it was a consolation at least.:) Anyway, I will never patronize that place again on Wednesdays.

My night ended in tears of hurt, anger and frustration. It has been a quite some time since I really cried and I am glad I did, it's a form of release for me even though it is a sign of weakness. I shan't elaborate any further coz it's just some issues between my baby and I. This is the story of my life. Oh bummer but it will get better.

4 comments:

King said...

hey..don't worry too much..things will always get better..Zouk sucks..i told you that such a long time ago..i still feel that way:P
i went there last week, and the crowd was just horrible. maybe you should learn cross-stitch or something like that instead :D
btw, wanna meet up for coffee or anything? give me a buzz. 94898950

Ailin | The Bitch said...

I think Zouk is making hell lotsa business BUT not knowing how to handle crowds, so many comments from my friends about overloading with people. hahaha. But nevertheless i still love Zouk… Anyway, its like that in a relationship ba. it has its ups and downs, its how u guys overcome it that is most important, then you must treasure what it is after a fight, coz that’s the most precious. But even more important is that outsiders don’t get involved or try to wedge the gap wider. A relationship is about 2 people, not about others. So, I shall stop here too. :D Take care ya? Maybe it’s the bloating too ba..

alhnom said...

Van babe, cheer up. im nt dat great myself. call me for the B&H capsule, we cld include Julz and have a gd dinner 2gether.
luv ya,
jude

Vanessa said...

Thanks ya'll... :) *hugz*