Sunday, July 17, 2005

Damn the rain. I woke up at 6 am this morning, just so that I could meet Huiling for an early morning run before she leaves for work. I have not been running with her for some time because we're both so freaking busy. We ran for 9 minutes before it starting pouring. We had to take shelter under a block, so we spent the time catching up... arranged to run again tomorrow morning heh:) I know I am getting my strength and stamina back because I did not even break into a sweat this morning.

The situation in my room still leaves much to be desired... My mom says she may think about renovating the whole house. Just as well, it's about time. Maybe it'll shift my life out of stagnancy. I still have so much to acheive and I need to be inspired! *sigh*

By the way, I am damn pissed with my mom. I know she went through my phone this morning. I told her I knew, without being confrontational. It took a lot for me to keep my cool coz I absolutely hate anyone to invade my privacy in this manner. I do not have anything to hide but that was just plain sneaky. Anyway, I am not talking to her now.

Fukuoka, Japan was just lovely! I simply love the hotel! The bed was so comfortable, really beautiful bathroom and so damn convenient. The hotel was linked to a shopping centre. The stay was so short that we could only hang out around the hotel. It was an easy-peasy flight too;p Great set of crew, I am still a firm believer that a flight can be damn challenging but if you have good colleagues, you can get through anything! I had positive comments from a check trainer too even though I wasn't on check:)

I feel like I have lost someone, it is probably better this way for now, I just hope it is not forever. But then again, who knows such things? Life is full of unexpected surprises...

2 comments:

alhnom said...

Dear Van, I miss you babe. Heard from Julz you'd be away this whole week. We'd meet the next week then. Just wanna encourage you be stand firm in what your heart desires and fight your mum's disapproval if you know what I mean. She'd come round when the time is ripe. As for that someone you 'lost', I'm in the same boat too..he's away, I'm sure you know who..but we spoke yesterday and it was so hard having to close back the box I thought I had locked and kept away safe. I had placed him and all memories pertaining to him in there but somehow it got reopened...still working on keeping it away again. Babe I know its hard but as you say its for the best so you have to be strong about that as well. I'm just a ring away. Hug.

Vanessa said...

Hey Jude,

I miss you too! You're just so encouraging... I really feel much better after reading this comment you left. Thank you! *hugz*

We should be happy with what we have now and we will be. I will keep what you said in mind... I'll see you soon babe:)