Monday, July 25, 2005

I am feeling so jet lagged. My energy levels have been crashing throughout the day and it does not help that my mom was being such a pain today. I try to avoid her sometimes... It is a real challenge to keep my cool and not blow up, especially since I'm not feeling so dandy myself.

Isn't it so emotionally draining to be around people who give off negative vibes? If I'm feeling down, I'll just hide in my room and want to be left alone coz I know how unpleasant it can be for people to bear the brunt of my moodiness. My advice, find the source of your unhappiness and do something about it.

Anyway, things are back to normal now. I'm glad I did not succumb to the temptation of losing my temper. Thinks always seem to work out better when you maintain your composure, don't they?

I bought a new phone today hehehe:) Sony Eticsson K750i. In my opinion, SE phones are the best. I love it! Starhub did not accept my dad's stupid Motorola phone coz the model was too old and they rejected my SE K700i coz it was fucking spoilt. Probably gonna get it repaired. I did not trade in any phone so I paid a mini bomb for it. Oh what the hell...

Starting from next month onwards, I'm gonna be more wise about my spending. Goodnight.

No comments: