Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hiya! I'm back again, this time from Beijing. Kenna activated again, luckily the rest of my roster is not disrupted man, finding it a challenge to cope with the sudden changes in my schedule. I'd have to go through the hassle of re-arranging all my appointments and believe me, it is not a fun thing to do.

I am in desperate need for organization in my life!!! My room is in a freaking mess, it's a disgrace! God, I need a system here! That'll be my new project from now on, reorganization. Once I have that under control, I'll be a much happier person. I'm so disorganized that I forget I have driving lessons so many times and end up paying for lessons I don't attend. To be honest, I don't even know what insurance policies and investment-link policies I have, plus my finances are in a mess! That is dangerous, very, very dangerous...

Speaking of finances, I must seriously change my spending habits. It is getting out of hand. Yeah, I do have quite a bit of savings and an endowment plan, but I can really save so much more. The stupid Amore package is one example, 44 sessions expired just like that. Still feeling damn fucked about it. Another example is spending on a facial package I DO NOT NEED. It didn't do shit for me coz my skin is already very good. And did I mention how many cosmetics and cosmetics I have? I can practically set up a shop, I have everything for every occasion. Facial masks, eye creams, moisturizers, lip glosses, hairsprays, shampoos, you name it. I have them all... all in excess and half-used. I even have to resort to using my expensive moisturizers on my neck and to moisturize my body so that it will not go to waste. Terrible, just terrible:(

I have so many clothes, shoes and accessories but I always end up wearing the same old boring clothes and accessories. My style of dressing is usually very simple, always jeans and some top and the same old pair of heels. Sometimes if I feel good about myself, I'd dress up a bit more. Need a bit more organization in that area too so I can at least rotate what I already have and stop buying so many. Just today alone, I bought 5 tops... !!! It would help a lot if I didn't feel fat all the time hehe;p

I don't even wanna talk about how much I eat these days and it is getting a little out of hand. From tomorrow, I will stop all this binging nonsense. The only consolation is I have not gained any weight, YET. Since I get hungry easily, I need to eat healthier food and in smaller portions.

You don't need the start of a new year to have a resolution. Mine starts now. So much for ranting, I'll stop here and get some sleep now. Later!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

She did WHAT!?! Ahahahahhaha! That is so original!!! Priceless! Babe, if you think your room is bad, mine is 10 times worse. That's why I don't ask you to come over;p Don't want you to see the sty I call my room.