Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Whenever I am afraid, my first reaction would be to cover my ears. I think I am more afraid of loud noises than anything else. I hate loud thunder and the sound of a balloon or tyre bursting. Even when I am watching a movie, and the part where someone is about to get shocked out of their skin or be killed, I cover my ears. I wonder if that is normal?

I had a great hair cut today... Just trimmed it and layered it. I'm very happy with how it turned out:) It is a pity I am just not suited for really long hair. Now, I feel like highlighting my hair heh;p

Speaking of a hair cut, Miko has an appointment with the dog groomer this weekend. My mom says she's gonna get a buzz cut. I really cam't imagine how a buzz cut would look on a Japanese Spitz. I'm sure she'll look so adorable! she'll probably be less swanky too;p Nicky's gonna trim his fur too, make him look more handsome and glossy.

I have a long day tomorrow, going back to the training centre for a workshop. Binged again tonight. Fuck my so-called discipline. The gym beckons, but where do I find the time to go?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like me...heee... i am very terrified of balloon bursting and thunders, very afraid of it. i always cover my eyes whenever i see lighting and balloons. :P
so, u are not the only one... i am happy too that i am not the only one...and yes, i do cover my ears in movie when i knew some loud noise are going to come up... me friends wld always laugh at me.. =)

Anonymous said...

Covering your ears isn't normal, but its not abnormal either. Any form of cowering involves bringing your hands closer to your body, shielding yourself. it's kinda cute that you shield your ears :)

can you post a picture post-haircut?

jpt said...

hey gal... *hugs* i cover my ears when i get scared too! in movies, thunder, ppl screaming, etc... haha... no wonder we flock together!... =P

Vanessa said...

Starry: Yeah! I know what you mean, when I anticipate something scary is going to happen in the movie scene, my hands will fly up to cover my ears hehe:)Same when I see lightnight as well. I just wonder why I'll shield my ears lol:) I absolutely hate balloons btw...

Thomas: Do you think it's possible that it's because my ears are my favourite part of my head? Hahahahaha;p As for the picture, my hair looks the same heh;p just neater.

Jessica: You too?! What a coincidence yeah?:) No wonder... Btw, I still owe you lunch:) Make yourself free okie?

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's where your hands were when you were in the womb. People say that when we are scared we pull into a fetal position.