Tuesday, July 19, 2005

'Making friend from the Cockpit'

This is the subject heading of one of the Friendster messages I got this morning. Oh whoopee. What's up with that? There is no need to flash it around like a badge. I do not want to pass a sarcastic remark here coz the message title speaks for itself, don't you think? It is almost as bad as the numerous 'Hi, can be fren?' or 'Hi, can add u as fren?' messages that I get everyday. Can you get any more original than that? Sheesh...

I read something interesting off someone's testimonial today. 'Fat is the new black.' I was very tickled by it, it's hilarious! Haha:) That statement is obviously made by a guy coz that brand of optimism does not work on the ladies;p I'd like to think that I am 'reasonably unreasonable' too but I'm sure most guys won't buy that either heh:)

It's a lovely day to sleep:) I love the comforting sound of raindrops while I am lying in bed. Never fails to lull me to a deep slumber... The sound of a whirring fan has that same effect on me, I think I hear my bed calling me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is "fren" singlish for "friend"?

Vanessa said...

Oh it's not singlish, most of us are just simply fond of shortening the spelling of a word for our convenience, especially for chatting or for mobile text messaging hehe:)