Monday, July 25, 2005

My latest craving - Zentis Mandel Nougat Creme or translated in English, Almond Nougat Cream. It tastes just like Nutella and it goes with everything. I love to spread it on Marie biscuits. Sheer heaven in its simplicity. Very addictive stuff. No wonder I suffer from major energy crashes, not enough sleep and way too much sugar in my blood. *sigh*

There is a dull ache at my lower back, I think I may have hurt my spine a little. All that re-arranging of baggages is taking it's toll. I wish passengers would not be so inconsiderate as to dump their luggage in the overhead compartments any way they like. Especially on a full load when other passengers are boarding in floods and waiting impatiently for one person to stow their numerous baggages so they can get to their seat. Haven't they heard of check-in? I really dread doing the Manila turnaround tomorrow...:(

Just something completely unrelated to what I have just said... I wish I could do more to make things better, for the people that I care about. Here I am, whining like some bitch when my problems are so trivial compared to others. I really should not take things for granted anymore... I hope things start looking up soon.

I am just going to chill at home today and sleep early.

5 comments:

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Babe, you gotta take better care of yourself ya..

Anyway, i finally had a chance to update.. Life has been extremely dull, but hectic and tiring =/

Btw, you know the letter that you got in pri sch, u made one mistake. I can't believe you forgot gal!!

"One Monday morning, I took a knife and wanted to kill myself. But my father saw it, he quickly took the knife away.

I hope I can die, but I have no chance. My only wish is that I can die. And all of you will be happy, even you.

Write a letter back to me"

The right version..

"I hope I can die, but I have no change."

Remember now??? Lolx!! It was hilarious! And we still laugh raucously whenever we reminisced about the "old days"

I'm glad we're still good. Love ya! *Hugz*

Vanessa said...

Thanks babe! *hugz* You too yeah? I miss you so much!

I did remember the exact one but i thought she meant 'chance', instead of 'change'. Spelling error perhaps?

But anyhoo... it was hilarious. Wahaahahaha! Those were the days eh? Btw, I lost ur hp number when my phone died on me. Drop me a msg k?

Talk to you soon!

alhnom said...

hey van, hang in there. rest more and see a doc for the ache if need be. as for doing more, dun push it. u may not know it but u've done a lot. trust me. u're always there to listen and be a true friend. love ya. hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi..u are a very pretty stewardess. Can u give me some tips on the SQ interview. I am attending the SQ interview this weekend and i am very anxious about it. Thanks. Hopefully u can tell me how to score points..what to wear and what not to wear. Thanks

Vanessa said...

Jude: Babe, so have you, love ya too:) *hugz*

Anon: Thanks!:) I'm not sure if my tips are good but I'll try my best nevertheless...

1) Wear something more formal that flatters you. Nothing too revealing. You can leave your short skirts and low-cut tops at home. Wear heels. Like how you would dress in an interview. It leaves a good impression.

2) Overall neatness is very important. Make sure your hair is not all over your face. If it is, tie it up. Hair colour, preferbly black. I dyed my hair black when I went for the interview. Wear light make-up if possible.

3) Carry yourself well, watch your posture and the way you speak. Trick is to be comfortably confident. Be natural and don't forget your smile. Being an SIA flight stewardess is all about smiling. :)

The interview is very simple actually... it is only so nerve-wrecking because many want it so badly and you have to compete with many other girls. Best part about it is you can always try and try again. I hope that helps, you can go ahead and ask me more qns if you are not sure. All the best! Good luck!