Monday, July 18, 2005

I am heading for a burnout yet again. I've had only 3 miserable hours of sleep and I spent the day running about here and there, doing shit. Huiling is the only other person I know who can keep up with this crazy lifestyle hehe:) We're both really quite mad.

It sucks getting caught in the rain. Just today alone, it happened to me twice. The first time was when I was in Orchard Road and the second, Choa Chu Kang, when I was on my way to my piano teacher's house. It's my fault coz I am not a big fan of umbrellas. I absolutely refuse to carry one around. And I hate raincoats even more. No particular reason. I can't remember when I started hating them but it was not the case in primary school. I loved my pink raincoat back then and I always hoped it'd rain more often so I'd have a chance to wear it haha:)

Jeannie and I met up for awhile in the evening. We ended up reminiscing about all the times we had in primary school. I still can remember all the details as if it only happened yesterday. One particular classmate we had will always remain prominent in our memories. She was weird as a child. Til this day, I am able to recite the 'suicide note' she sent me on one of my birthdays, word for word. It was fucking hilarious. I never saw her again after I graduated from primary school. I am so freaking curious to know what happened to her...

I will blog again tomorrow, before I leave for work... Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

alhnom said...

Van, Julz and I had fun and simple memories of primary school but u're is scary man. Suicide notes for birthdays? My god, lock her away hahaha..make sure u find old pics soon ya? hug.

Anonymous said...

If you can recite it word-for-word, do you mind sharing this lovely suicide note?

Vanessa said...

Haha! It goes like this:

"One Monday morning, I took a knife and wanted to kill myself. But my father saw it, he quickly took the knife away.

I hope I can die, but I have no chance. My only wish is that I can die. And all of you will be happy, even you.

Write a letter back to me"

I will never forget it. It has been like a decade ago? Even some of my friends can recite it!:)