Sunday, July 10, 2005

I have been behaving very badly these few days, I wonder what's up with me... I must stop being such a bitch to the people who put up with my crap. One minute, I'd be all nice and sweet... but the moment I get peeved, I'd be all cold and seriously screwed up. I get annoyed really easily.

Undeniably, only one person will take my nonsense, my ex-b/f. I think if I behaved the way I did to my other friends, I'd have no friends left haha:) He has been exceptionally sweet and tolerant and I admit I am taking him for granted. He told me he will put up with it but he'll slowly try to change me. I'd have to say his approach is working. He's such a dear...:)

Just ignore me, I'm just finding fault... I am so sleepy now and my brain juice needs recharging. Gonna meet my babe Nicole for a sun-tanning session later on... Nicky is already snoring beside me. So cute man! I didn't know dogs could snore:) He dreams too... I know... Sometimes, his paws would move in a running motion and his eyes would be darting from side to side behind closed lids. Chasing rabbits in his sleep:) How awfully adorable!

Need to catch some sleep of my own now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey always put urself in other people's shoes and you will be a much wiser person. Agree?

Vanessa said...

Definately agree... I've been putting that into practice and I've become more sensitive to other people's feelings. I try to treat other people the way I want to be treated.

Anonymous said...

i think complaining realli does help..even thou if u think it makes u feel a hella of better.. actualli ur just giving out negative energy