Friday, April 15, 2005

Bloody shit, ordered 2 stainless steel rings from an online site on impulse, only to realize they are too big for me. Got the sizes wrong and now I have to send them back and make an exchange. All that hassle, plus I'll be incurring additional charges as well. The rings are not cheap at all. Could have kicked myself. Grrr...

So much for moving on, I'm feeling more down than I thought I'd be. Yesterday was the 14th, it was a special day for him and I , brought back a lot of memories but I try not to think about them. Ironic, ain't it? Especially since I brought it upon myself, so I shall just stop moping around. Still very miffed about the rings though. There is nothing I hate more than inconvenience. Sure I can think of other things, but at the mo, inconvenience tops the list. I have so much to do and I'm so freaking tired, this puts me in a totally fucked up mood.

Aside from the fact that I am struck by PMS blues, I've been eating like a pig gone wild. I have to get my ass to the gym, I absolutely must. Get those happy hormones pumping up.

The only consolation in my life so far are my friends and that I've met most of my new team members. I'm very happy so far, please no more nasty surprises. Don't think my heart can take anymore. Keeping my fingers crossed that the other 3 I've not met are ok as well...

Is loneliness supposed to feel like this? If it is, it sucks, it really sucks big time. No special someone to share my thoughts with. No one to cuddle up to. My fault actually, coz I just wanna be left alone. My friends are lovely but they all happened to be attached... It's so weird, I don't know what to say. Still, I must be patient. Give myself time... It will all be over, soon, hopefully.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

: (